This has to be THE MOST unique package available in the Maldives. Just imagine yourself on your own PRIVATE boat , skippered by your own captain and crew ~ transporting you to exotic locations and uninhabited Islands within the Vaavu Atoll. Relax on the upper deck with a cool drink or a freshly picked coconut and experience the beautiful sunsets, snorkel and dive in remote untouched Island reefs, and while your there, throw in a fishing line and catch yourself a fish, enjoy dinner under the stars on a remote Island sand bar.
Depending on your time with us, we can also take you to a resort for a half day and a cold drink at the bar if you desire.
Real value for money !
$350 for 2 people per day, extra adult $85, child $45
- A luxury boat and full crew at your disposal ~ Minimum 2 people, maximum 4 people
- incredible beauty of uninhabited coral islands and its surrounding rich marine life
- Snorkeling and Power-diving in the awe-inspiring underwater world
- camping on the beach provides you the opportunity to explore the uninhabited virgin islands of the Maldives, an adventure dream come true
- Fishing, snorkelling, diving, relaxing on top deck enjoying the sunset, time alone on un-inhabited Islands
- All meals, accommodation and 1.5 ltr water per day. Tour leaves from Keyodhoo Guest House. For departure from Male` extra charges will apply.
Enquire for more details
… There are 2 ways to get to Keyodhoo Guest house. ( 1 ) You can go by Ferry. Transfers from Male` to Keyodhoo are on SUNDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, @ 10am and leaves from Vilingili Ferry terminal on Male`.
The Ferry from Keyodhoo Island to Male` is on SATURDAY, MONDAY, WEDNESDAY @ 8am. ( 2 ) The other way is to go by Speed boat which can be arranged at your convenience. The cost of the speed boat is $800 one way.
… Please go to our CONTACT US page and ask as many questions as you like before you make your booking with us. We are very happy to assist you in any way …
… We supply all bed sheets, linen and pillows. You must remember to bring your camera, a hat, sun tan oil and perhaps a beach towel. You could also bring your favourite snorkelling gear if you wish but we do have these at the guest house for your use …
…YES, there is a GOVERNMENT BED TAX of US$8 per person per day for all tourists to the Maldives. There are NO other hidden costs for you on our packages or room only rates…
Start planning now for 2013. Contact us for more details