Island Life " Bolero " Live-aboard
Maldives Sun, sand and sea, a thousand ‘uninhabited’ islands, massive lagoons with different depths and infinite shades of blue and turquoise, dazzling underwater coral gardens; a perfect natural combination for the ideal tropical holiday destination.
• Beach barbeques, visiting different resorts, uninhabited islands, fishing villages and scenic points are part of the safari depending on weather conditions.
• Itinerary can be customized to suit your needs. Game fishing, Surfing, Snorkelling
• In addition the boat can also be booked for business entertainment cruises, family cruises, honey moon and special incentive tours.
• A single person or a couple or a business party or office colleagues may charter the whole boat PRIVATELY.
Rates for 2012-2013
* Island Life Maldives BOLERO Safari Package *
Charter: US$ 900 a day Thats ONLY US$90 per person/day for 10 people
- GAME FISHING CHARTERS
- SNORKELLING, ADVENTURE PACKAGES
- SURFING CHARTERS
- SPECIAL RATES FOR BOOKINGS OVER 7 DAYS
- Alcohol and soft drinks available
Get a group together OR contact us for a your special place on the adventure of a life-time. We will greet you at the airport and escort you to the boat.
Traveling on a live aboard Cruise Vessel is the best way of exploring the beauty of the Maldives . “Bolero” gives you the opportunity to enjoy many different sites in various atolls and allows you to discover all the top locations in The Maldives. Following are some good reasons to select a Liveaboard Holiday instead of conventional Hotel Accommodation.
1. Your holiday starts right after landing at Male International Airport : no long transfers , just a short boat ride to the ship.
2. Life on board is easy-going and comfortable. There is no dress code.
3. The ship takes you to the best sites. Because you are mobile , many more top snorkelling and fishing sites can be reached.
4. A live aboard is not a mass tourism venture. Small groups, personalized service and the unique atmosphere on board make an memorable holiday.
6. On a boat cruise you can explore different islands and atolls. The landscape passes by, while you are relaxing on one of the decks and are chauffeured to your next adventure.
7. No mosquitoes, lots of breeze.
8. An ideal holiday for singles. On a ship nobody sits alone at meals and the group activities make finding friends easy.
9. During the cruise 2 ships are at your service : The mother ship for Accommodation, Dining and relaxing. The escorting boat brings you to and from your island visits, fishing and snorkeling trips.
10. Exceptionally good price . A lot of things that are charged extra on islands are already included in the package price: transfers from and to the boat, boat trips to snorkelling spots, island visits, sport activities, fishing, beach barbecue on an uninhabited island, etc. Here, nobody has to fear a considerable extra bill at the end of the stay.
- get a tan Relax On un uninhabited Island
- Imagine this Uninhabited Islands Real adventure
- You are welcome The people Make you feel special
- Fantastic Marine life Abundant marine life
- Unique Island Hopping Your own private boat
- Take a camera Snorkelling Best snorkelling in the world
- Get a group Fun in the Sun Fun days
- only at Keyodhoo Power Dive Power Snorkelling